Billy & Jilt Lily – Sgustok Podcast 006
Catalog#: Sgustok Pod 006
Released: 16 May 2011
01. Wes Willenbring – In A Quiet Dark Room
02. Elegi – Sovnens Kvelertak
03. Swod – Ja
04. Sound Tribe Sector 9 – Possibilities
05. Ryoji Ikeda – Data.Microhelix
06. Billy & Jilt Lily – IDRO
07. Frank Bretschneider – The Moon Is A Hole In The Sky
08. Dani Siciliano – Be My Producer
09. Billy & Jilt Lily – Girs
10. Ryoji Ikeda – Data.Reflex
11. Feist – Amourissima
12. Jimmy Behan – Signs Of Life
13. Robert Henke – Crossing
14. Stephan Mathieu & Janek Schaef – Belle Etoile
15. Terje Isungset – Frozen
16. Efterklang – Doppelganger
17. Rafael Anton Irisarri – Lumberton
18. Fennesz – Saffron Revolution
New retrospective compilation from Audiobulb Records available now as a digital download.
01. Build: A Development (with a grid of streets and
shopping centre heart)
02. He Can Jog: Agnes (After Woodland Pattern)
03. Ultre: A House Under Your Head
04. Jimmy Behan: Across the Rooftops
05. Papercutz: All We Have Left (Behind Version
Emanuele Errante Remix)
06. OTI: Another Kind
07. RF featuring Midori Hirano: A Place for Saving
08. Milinal: Artificial & Yellow (featuring Natasha
09. Calika: A Serpentine Tale
10. Jeremy Bible: Behind the Concrete Factory
11. Ultre: Being Invincible
12. Autistici: Counting Sleep
13. He Can Jog: Chorale Mix
Promotion video for Out of Order, an exhibition of sculpture and drawing by Niall de Buitléar. Featuring the track Granby Row, the video shows sketchbook pages relating to the work in the exhibition.
Venue: The LAB, Foley Street, Dublin 1.
Date: Opening 6 – 8 pm, Wednesday 6th July.
Runs from 7th July – 19th August 2011.
Spanish director Celia Galán has completed a short film called Room 22 which uses two tracks from Days Are What We Live In (Under The Woods and Complete). The film is part of a series of six shorts produced by Boolab, all shot in a Barcelona hotel by six different directors.
A review of the film in El Pais can be read here (Spanish).
Watch the film here (Spanish).
Resonating Wires, a compilation of remixes of the Autistici track Resonating Wire, from his Complex Test Tone album (Kesh), is out now on Audiobulb.
Available on Digipak CD or digital download.
01. Orexis – Simon Scott
02. Telephone Lullaby – Bluermutt
03. Tide Ride – Sawako
04. Remix – Jimmy Behan
05. Untitled #241 – Francisco Lopez
06. Isan Ice Later – Isan
07. First – Justin Varis
08. Remix – Ian Hawgood & Dan Norbury
09. Wire. Re – Richard Chartier
10. Chorale Mix – He Can Jog
Go to: www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB032/AB032.htm
for more info and audio samples.
David at Audiobulb very kindly sent me some copies of his forthcoming compilation Autistici Reworked: Resonating Wires. It’s a collection of remixes and reworkings of his track Resonating Wire from his excellent Complex Tone Test album, released last year on Simon Scott’s Kesh Recordings label. It features remixes by myself, Simon Scott, Sawako, Francisco López, Isan, Richard Chartier and others and will be released on Audiobulb in September.
In other Audiobulb news, David’s just released his second collection of early material under his Autistici guise, Slow Temperature – Early Works (Vol II).
Also just out is a software module called Ambient v1.0 (standalone Max/MSP, XP/Win7) developed by Christopher Hipgrave (Home Normal, Low Point) and designed by Mike Podolak.
Both are available now from the Audiobulb website.
A new mix for Fluid Radio is now online.
Download (192mp3 / 79Mb)
00:00 Milinal – Swallows Fly Low
Honey Meridian (Audiobulb)
03:50 Seasons (pre-din) – We Are The Night
Split with Black Eagle Child (2 x 3″ CDr)
13:54 Stephen Vitiello & Molly Berg – Claire Song Sung
Au Claire De La Lune (Infrequency)
20:46 Glissen – Ramblings
27:12 Soccer Committee & Machinefabriek – Cristopher (For Suzanne)
29:27 Werken – Port Elizabeth
36:30 Papercutz – A Secret Search (Autistici Remix)
Do Outro Lado Do Espelho (Lylac Ambient Reworks) (forthcoming on Audiobulb)
44:00 Jeremy Bible & Jason Henry – Shpwrck2
49:54 I:Cube – Silence
Picnic Attack (Versatile)
Mixed for Fluid Radio | January 2010.
© With artists and labels. All tracks used with permission.